FX Invest North America
PLEASE NOTE, THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION RELATING TO THE 2013 CONFERENCE. ONCE UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2014 CONFERENCE, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
FX Week is proud to announce the seventh annual FX Invest North America conference is moving to Boston and will be taking place on April 9, 2013!
With volumes poised for growth throughout 2013 and volatility finally making a return, the foreign exchange marketplace is undoubtedly brimming with opportunity. However translating this potential into concrete returns amidst new regulations and a re-emergence of currency wars will require a deep understanding of how the FX market is evolving and the key trends in both G10 and emerging currencies.
Developed in consultation with leading industry experts, FX Invest North America delivers critical insights into today's most pressing FX issues, bringing together key buy-side players for networking and focused discussion. Delegates can expect to leave well informed and equipped with the best trading strategies to exploit the lucrative FX market.
Confirmed 2013 speakers include:
- Collin Crownover, Managing Director, Global Head of Currency Management, STATE STREET GLOBAL ADVISORS
- Axel Merk, President & Chief Investment Officer, MERK INVESTMENTS
- Adnan Akant, Chief Investment Officer, Currencies, FISCHER FRANCIS TREES & WATTS
- Robert Davis, Currency Analyst, PUTNAM INVESTMENTS
- Jason Leinwand, Head of FX Trading & Strategy, METLIFE INVESTMENTS
- David Dali, Chief Investment Officer, DUET USA ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Ronald Filler, Professor of Law & Director of the Center on Financial Services Law, NEW YORK LAW SCHOOL
- Dori Levanoni, Partner, Co-Director of Global Macro, FIRST QUADRANT
- Ulf Lindahl, Chief Executive Officer, A.G. BISSET ASSOCIATES
- Alessio de Longis, Vice President & Portfolio Manager, OPPENHEIMERFUNDS
...and many more!