FX Invest North America
PLEASE NOTE, THIS WEBSITE CONTAINS INFORMATION RELATING TO THE 2014 CONFERENCE. ONCE UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE 2015 CONFERENCE, THEY WILL BE POSTED HERE SO PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY.
FX Week is proud to announce that the eighth annual FX Invest North America conference is returning to Boston on April 9, 2014!
The FX industry has been continually evolving over the past year and market participants have had to adapt to everything from changes in regulations to unconventional monetary policies from central banks around the world. North America's buy-side community will gather this April to evaluate the lessons they have learned during this tumultuous period and to share key strategies to carry the asset class forward.
The 2014 agenda will deliver fresh perspectives on the fundamental market drivers, examining such topics as: the future of the dollar, designing the best investment strategy and understanding the currency valuations in the most profitable emerging markets. The day will also highlight cutting edge research from the foremost thought leaders and will help you to approach 2014 with original ideas and a balanced perspective on your portfolio.
Complimentary passes are available to qualified buy-side delegates
>> CLICK HERE to see if you qualify.
Hear from industry expert speakers, including:
Chief Executive Officer,
Jean Pierre Lacombe
Chief Global Markets & Strategy,
IFC - THE WORLD BANK GROUP
Director of Currency Strategy, PIONEER INVESTMENTS
Confirmed speakers also include:
- Kevin Harrington, Managing Director, THIEL MACRO
- Federico Garcia Zamora, Director of Currency Strategies, STANDISH
- Ritirupa Samanta, Senior Portfolio Manager, Head of Quantitative Research for FICC, STATE STREET GLOBAL ADVISORS
- Daniel Shaffer, President & Chief Executive Officer, SHAFFER ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Alessio de Longis, Vice President & Portfolio Manager, OPPENHEIMERFUNDS
- Edgardo Sternberg, Vice President, Portfolio Manager, LOOMIS SAYLES & CO
- Ante Basic, Principal, Portfolio Manager, TRIGON INVESTMENT
...plus many more!
Who you will meet
- Asset & Investment
- Hedge Funds
- Life & Pension
- Provision Offices
- Mutual Funds
- Family Offices
- Fund Managers
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Investment Authorities and Holding Companies
- Institutional Investment Firms
- Financial Consultancies
- Rating Agencies
- Investment & Commercial Banks
- Central Banks
Reasons to attend:
- Discover a conference agenda specifically researched and designed for North America’s institutional FX professionals
- Benchmark your strategies and performance against the foremost buy-side companies
- Gain a balanced view of the FX marketplace from a wide range of industry leading speakers
- Better your business with practical new research and insights never heard anywhere else before
- Diversify your outlook with insights into currency valuations in the most profitable emerging markets
- Learn the best strategies to generate consistent returns in the present conditions
- Join North America’s foreign exchange community and network with over 100 leading buy-side professionals!
Join the conversation this April in Boston!
To register as a delegate for FX Invest North America, please contact Katie Evans on +44 (0) 20 7004 7514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, click here to go to our online booking form.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Rob Saunders on +44 (0)20 7316 9781 or email email@example.com
What last year's attendees have to say about FX Invest North America
A well-attended, organized and topic relevant conference.Director Treasury Sales, Central 1
First class speakers, timely topics and a good opportunity to network and exchange ideas.Derivatives & Currency Trader, Towerhill Capital Management
Good presentations, great location, and a fantastic networking opportunity.CEO, SACS
Excellent set up with a good mix of buy-side clients.VP, Sales, Flextrade
Well thought-out and very informative.Director Relationship Management, FXall TR