FX Invest North America
April 12, 2016 - Boston
FX Week is thrilled to announce the return of FX Invest North America to Boston - the 10th annual congress for buy-side currency professionals!
In April 2016, portfolio managers and FX traders will gather for cutting-edge discussions and rewarding networking with industry peers. FX Invest North America will tackle pressing industry challenges and provide fresh market insights.
It has been another roller-coaster year for the foreign exchange market; high volatility, increasing regulatory burdens and the lack of liquidity have been keeping market participants on their toes, meanwhile, looming Fed monetary policies and China's slowdown have created turmoil across emerging markets and commodity currencies, leaving many to wonder how these markets will tackle intensifying pressures.
New challenges create demand for new solutions; for that we have assembled a line-up of senior professionals to present on developments in the FX trading and execution space, emerging technologies that are changing the way currency is traded, hedging volatility and correlations and many other new and timely topics.
What last year's attendees have to say about FX Invest North America:
A well-attended, organized and topic relevant conference.Director Treasury Sales, Central 1
First class speakers, timely topics and a good opportunity to network and exchange ideas.Derivatives & Currency Trader, Towerhill Capital Management
Good presentations, great location, and a fantastic networking opportunity.CEO, SACS
Excellent set up with a good mix of buy-side clients.VP, Sales, Flextrade
Well thought-out and very informative.Director Relationship Management, FXall TR
Who you will meet
- Asset & Investment Management
- Hedge Funds
- Life & Pension
- Provision Offices
- Mutual Funds
- Family Offices
- Fund Managers
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Investment Authorities and Holding Companies
- Institutional Investment Firms
- Financial Consultancies
- Rating Agencies
- Investment & Commercial Banks
- Central Banks
Reasons to attend:
- Discover a conference agenda specifically researched and designed for North America’s institutional FX professionals
- Benchmark your strategies and performance against the foremost buy-side companies
- Gain a balanced view of the FX marketplace from a wide range of industry leading speakers
- Better your business with practical new research and insights never heard anywhere else before
- Diversify your outlook with insights into currency valuations in the most profitable emerging markets
- Learn the best strategies to generate consistent returns in the present conditions
Join us in 2016 in Boston!
- For sponsorship opportunities contact Rob Saunders on +44 (0)20 7316 9781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For speaking enquiries contact Ruta Gnedeviciute on +1 (646) 736-1890 or email email@example.com
- For delegate enquiries contact Rebecca Hancock on +44(0)207 316 9307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org