FX Invest North America
FX Week is proud to announce that the eighth annual FX Invest North America conference is returning to Boston on April 9, 2014!
The FX industry has been continually evolving over the past year and market participants have had to adapt to everything from changes in regulations to a global response to the US government shutdown. North America's buy-side community will gather early next year to evaluate the lessons they have learned during this tumultuous period and to share key strategies to carry the asset class forward.
The 2014 agenda will deliver fresh perspectives on the fundamental market drivers, examining such topics as: the future of the dollar, designing the best investment strategy and understanding the currency valuations in the most interesting emerging markets. The day will also highlight cutting edge research from the foremost thought leaders and will help you to approach the New Year with original ideas and a balanced perspective on your portfolio.
Speakers at this conference last year included:
- Collin Crownover, Managing Director, Global Head of Currency Management, STATE STREET GLOBAL ADVISORS
- Axel Merk, President & Chief Investment Officer, MERK INVESTMENTS
- Adnan Akant, Chief Investment Officer, Currencies, FISCHER FRANCIS TREES & WATTS
- Robert Davis, Currency Analyst, PUTNAM INVESTMENTS
- Jason Leinwand, Head of FX Trading & Strategy, METLIFE INVESTMENTS
- David Dali, Chief Investment Officer, DUET USA ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Ronald Filler, Professor of Law & Director of the Center on Financial Services Law, NEW YORK LAW SCHOOL
- Dori Levanoni, Partner, Co-Director of Global Macro, FIRST QUADRANT
- Ulf Lindahl, Chief Executive Officer, A.G. BISSET ASSOCIATES
- Alessio de Longis, Vice President & Portfolio Manager, OPPENHEIMERFUNDS
...and many more!