FX Invest North America
April 12, 2016 - Boston
FX Week is thrilled to announce the return of FX Invest North America to Boston - the 10th annual congress for buy-side currency professionals!
In April 2016, portfolio managers and FX traders will gather for cutting-edge discussions and rewarding networking with industry peers. FX Invest North America will tackle pressing industry challenges and provide fresh market insights.
Senior Portfolio Manager and Investment Director
Head of ETF Strategy
DEUTSCHE ASSET & WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Global Currency Portfolio Manager
AMERICAN CENTURY INVESTMENTS
It has been another roller-coaster year for the foreign exchange market; high volatility, increasing regulatory burdens and the lack of liquidity have been keeping market participants on their toes, meanwhile, looming Fed monetary policies and China's slowdown have created turmoil across emerging markets and commodity currencies, leaving many to wonder how these markets will tackle intensifying pressures.
New challenges create demand for new solutions; for that we have assembled a line-up of senior professionals to present on developments in the FX trading and execution space, emerging technologies that are changing the way currency is traded, hedging volatility and correlations and many other new and timely topics.
What last year's attendees have to say about FX Invest North America:
A well-attended, organized and topic relevant conference.Director Treasury Sales, Central 1
First class speakers, timely topics and a good opportunity to network and exchange ideas.Derivatives & Currency Trader, Towerhill Capital Management
Good presentations, great location, and a fantastic networking opportunity.CEO, SACS
Excellent set up with a good mix of buy-side clients.VP, Sales, Flextrade
Well thought-out and very informative.Director Relationship Management, FXall TR
Who you will meet
- Asset & Investment Management
- Hedge Funds
- Life & Pension
- Provision Offices
- Mutual Funds
- Family Offices
- Fund Managers
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Investment Authorities and Holding Companies
- Institutional Investment Firms
- Financial Consultancies
- Rating Agencies
- Investment & Commercial Banks
- Central Banks
Reasons to attend:
- Bring value to your business: Hear from senior industry practitioners and get ideas that can be put into practise as soon as you're back in the office
- Observe crucial changes in the FX market and find a way to make more money and/or avoid the looming situation that might be critical
- FX FinTech 2.0: Is there any new technology affecting trading and/or giving your competitors an advantage?
- Don't miss vital discussions on the FX market structure, hedging volatility and correlations in FX, currency management in institutional portfolios, smart beta portfolios, currency hedged ETFs, effective investment strategies, macro variables, risks in EM and commodity currencies, and many more!
- Become a part of the FX Week community and our annual gatherings across the globe!
Join us in 2016 in Boston!
- For sponsorship opportunities contact Rob Saunders on +44 (0)20 7316 9781 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For speaking enquiries contact Ruta Gnedeviciute on +1 (646) 736-1890 or email email@example.com
- For delegate enquiries contact Rebecca Hancock on +44(0)207 316 9307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org